Careers with us
If you're energetic, passionate and driven with a strong desire to work for a "forward-thinking brand", then E-Drive Logistics is the company for you!
We value employee contribution and regularly recognise and reward outstanding performance. For that reason, we actively look for talented individuals who are keen to ‘go the extra mile’ and will support our continuous improvement philosophy by contributing creative ideas and new ways of working.
So why wait? Start your exciting journey by viewing the full list of our current vacancies below.
PUD Driver (3.5T)
Depot Location: York
Closing Date: 01/01/2021
E-Drive Logistics (UK) Limited is an established haulage and courier firm specialising in time-critical transport, and national mail collection & delivery on behalf of our partners.
As a fast growing company, we're now looking to build a talent pool of couriers for our York based depot.
About the Role:
Our Pickup & Delivery (PUD) drivers truly are the ‘face’ of our company, committed to delivering outstanding customer experiences and market leading service while also championing our values in every interaction.
Our drivers engage with customers every day, on their dedicated local route, delivering and collecting parcels to ensure we can get their freight to wherever it needs to go – around the corner or across the globe.
- Deliver and pick-up consignments from local business’ on a daily basis (Monday to Friday, with overtime available) - Typically between 80-110 stops
- Ensuring the safe delivery of consignments without damage
- Load your vehicle and restrain your load correctly each day
- Complete appropriate vehicle safety checks
- Full [Clean] UK Driving Licence - no endorsements
- Must be able to provide proof of previous employment (up to 5 years) and pass relevant CRB / DBS checks
- Must be aged over 25 for insurance purposes
- Previous LWB commercial driving / courier experience
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Safety focused with an understanding of chain of responsibility
In addition to the essential experience, the following traits are desirable;
- The ability to adopt our ‘Safety Above All’ culture
- Reliability with a can-do attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for the customer
- Local knowledge of the North and East Riding boroughs
As we honour innovation, integrity and commitment, we have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
- Generous bonus attendance schemes for new starters (*new*)
- Full on-the-job training and ongoing support provided
- Career development opportunities
- A positive working culture, with our People-Service-Profit philosophy – putting our people first!
This is an employed PAYE role - a company vehicle with insurance is provided.
Owner drivers are also welcome to apply for this position - salary for owner drivers is revenue based (per stop) or day rate if agreed.
We are a small and supportive team, and we pride ourselves on our high performance, high integrity culture. If this position and our working environment sound like the right fit for you, please apply today. We look forward to meeting you!
Job no: Y8210